Wasn’t as described and based on wiring, hooking up would not allow for solid green or solid white color. Also, no return policy.
About Custom Wire (add customized wires for customer's existing switch control system )
Many customers just want use our lights, connect them to their existed switch control panel, so we provide some lights with customized wires, so than they still use their own control system , it is very easy to come true, just connect these customized wires to customers' switch control system, will get all our lights, flash , solid color patterns.
3 pins wires for customer's existing Toggle Switches
1) The second signal wire triggers the fixed color mode
2) The third signal wire triggers all synchronization strobe modes
3) The fourth signal wire triggers all alternating strobe modes
3 pins wires for customer's existing Button switches
1) The first signal wire triggers on and off
2) The second signal wire triggers the solid color patterns
3) The third signal wire triggers all alternating and synchronization flash patterns
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do you connect a replacement remote to the light bars?
hi, you have to reprogramme the remote if you get a new wireless remote controller. this is video instruction https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2XW3vgvrh9U?feature=share