Bluetooth Remote: 200+ Flow Chasing modes, and Millions Solid Colors, also can speed the halo rings up and slow down. Besides, you can light up the center white light of the pods.
3.2" 5D 40W Chasing Halo LED Pods/Cubes
- Led pods& Remote Control LED Power: 40W
- Dimensions: 3.2 inch
- Luminous Flux : 6000LM
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- 4pcs*10W high intensity LEDs
- Optional Beam: Flood beam pattern(40 degree), Spot beam pattern(8 degree)
- Current Draw: 0.9A@12V, 0.4A@24V
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Body Color: Black
- Housing Material: Diecast aluminum alloy
- Lens Material: PC
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature: -40ºC~+85ºC
- Lifespan: >30,000hrs
- Size: 3.23''*2.95''*3.15''
- Bluetooth APP Name: Magic LED
Order Details :
- 2/4/6/8 x 3.2" 5D 40W Chasing Halo LED Pods/Cubes
- 2/4/6/8 x Universal Mounts
- 1x Bluetooth Remote Controller
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How are these different than the RGBW chasing halo pods that are on for $119?
Hi,Thanks for your inquiry,the RGBW chasing halo pods is 20w,this pods is 40w,It'll be brighter,So its more expensive.
I have rgb halos installed in my truck already and they look to use the same remote and harness as the ones pictured here. Could I wire these pods in to my exsisting harness so that they would all run off the same remote?
Yes, you can if you confirm use use same app magic led
I have rgb halos installed on my truck and the remote, reciver look the same. Could i wire these rgb pods into the same harness and run them with my existing receiver/remote?
yes, do you get same app called magic led, if so, you can use one app to control all lights
Is it possible to just get the light bar only?
Hello, yes, please check this link of RGBW chasing halo light bar, Straight chasing light bar https://www.vividlightbars.com/collections/rgb-chasing-halo-straight-light-bar, Curved chasing light bar, https://www.vividlightbars.com/collections/rgbw-flow-chasing-halo-curved-light-bar.