Bluetooth App Remote 3" 5D 40W Chasing LED Halo Pods/Cubes ( a pair )Vivid Light Bars
Bluetooth Remote: 200+ Flow Chasing modes, and Millions Solid Colors, it also can light up like the regular white cree pods, also can speed up and slow down.
- RGB Chasing Color Halo Pods
- led pods& Remote Control LED Power: 40W
- Dimensions: 3.2 inch
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- 4pcs*10W high intensity CREE LEDs
- Optional Beam: Flood beam pattern(40 degree), Spot beam pattern(8 degree)
- Current Draw: 0.9A@12V, 0.4A@24V
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Waterproof Rate: IP67
- Body Color: Black
- Housing Material: Diecast aluminum alloy
- Lens Material: PC
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature: -40ºC~+85ºC
- Lifespan: >30,000hrs
- Size: 82mm*75mm*80mm
Bluetooth Remote Chasing Cube Pods Order Details :
- 2x Chasing Halo Cube Pods
- 2x Universal Mounts for 2 Pods
- 1x Bluetooth Remote Controller
- 1x Wire Harness
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have rgb halos installed on my truck and the remote, reciver look the same. Could i wire these rgb pods into the same harness and run them with my existing receiver/remote?
yes, do you get same app called magic led, if so, you can use one app to control all lights
I have rgb halos installed in my truck already and they look to use the same remote and harness as the ones pictured here. Could I wire these pods in to my exsisting harness so that they would all run off the same remote?
Yes, you can if you confirm use use same app magic led
How are these different than the RGBW chasing halo pods that are on for $119?
Hi,Thanks for your inquiry,the RGBW chasing halo pods is 20w,this pods is 40w,It'll be brighter,So its more expensive.