QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
All Vivid dual color changing strobe light bars and pods can flash two colors and stay steady two colors (white or amber). They can be used as spotlight when they are fixed white color. They can also be used as emergency light when they strobe. Also have memory function, it keeps the same mode after you turn off and then turn on again.
The strobe patterns are as many as 40 modes, containing synchronous and alternate strobe.
Learn more about the products
- Dimension : 3.75'' and 3.2" for Pods & 13.5", 21.5", 31.5", 41.5", 50", 52", 54" for a Light Bar
- LED Power : 48W for 3.75'' Pods, 20W for 3.2'' Pods & 136W, 72W, 120W, 180W, 240W, 288W, 300W, 312W for a Light Bar
- Luminous Flux : 4200lm for each 3.75'' Pod, 1600lm for each 3.2'' Pod & 2700lm, 5400lm, 9000lm, 13500lm, 18000lm, 21600lm, 22500lm, 23400lm for a Light Bar
- Optional Beam : Spot for 3.75'' Pods, Spot/Flood for 3.2'' Pods & Combo for Light Bar
- Operating Voltage : 12~24V DC for Light Bar & Pods
- Waterproof Rate : IP68
- Body Color : Black
- Lens Material : PC
- White Light Color Temperature : 6000K
- Housing Material : Diecast aluminum alloy
- Mounting Bracket : Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature : -40ºC~+85ºC
- Lifespan : >30,000hrs
- Wiring Harness Length : 16.4 feet (5 meters) for pods
- Warranty : 2 years warranty
Kindly Note: 8 buttons wireless remote controller can not only control the light bar and light pods independently, but also control the whole set (light bar and light pods) synchronously.
There are 8 buttons on the controller. [ Button 1 and Button 5 are turn on/off, Button 2 and Button 6 are sync strobe pattern, Button 3 and Button 7 are alternating strobe pattern, Button 4 and Button 8 are steady color pattern. ]
- Separate control of the light bar and pods: Button 1-4 are used for the light bar, Button 5-8 are used for the light pods.
- Synchronous control the whole set: Button 1-4 is for the whole package.
Transfer Button: Button 4. This is a button that transfers between synchronous control and separate control. Every time you want to change the way to control, please long press Button 4.
What include the order