QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Memory function
- About 40 different patterns
- Strobe flash 2 colors, soild 2 colors
Learn more about the products:
- Dimension : 4" for Pods & 10.5", 13", 19", 21.5", 25", 31", 37", 43", 49", 50.8", 54" for a Light Bar
- Height 1.89'' x Depth 3.35'' for light bar
- LED Power : 30W for Pods & 18W, 30W, 36W, 54W, 60W, 72W, 90W, 108W, 126W, 144W, 150W, 162W for a Light Bar
- Luminous Flux : 1600lm for each Pod & 1350lm, 2250lm, 2700lm, 4050lm, 4500lm, 5400lm, 6750lm, 8100lm, 9450lm, 10800lm, 11250lm, 12150lm for a Light Bar
- Optional Beam : Flood/Spot for Pods & 4D Spot Beam for Light Bar
- Operating Voltage : 12~24V DC for Light Bar & Pods
- Waterproof Rate : IP68
- Body Color : Black
- Lens Material : PC
- White Light Color Temperature : 6000K
- Housing Material : Diecast aluminum alloy
- Mounting Bracket : Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature : -40ºC~+85ºC
- Lifespan : >30,000hrs
- Wiring Harness Length : 16.4 feet (5 meters) for pods
- Warranty : 2 Years
Kindly Note: 8 buttons wireless remote controller can not only control the light bar and light pods independently, but also control the whole set (light bar and light pods) synchronously.
There are 8 buttons on the controller. [ Button 1 and Button 5 are turn on/off, Button 2 and Button 6 are sync strobe pattern, Button 3 and Button 7 are alternating strobe pattern, Button 4 and Button 8 are steady color pattern. ]
- Separate control of the light bar and pods: Button 1-4 are used for the light bar, Button 5-8 are used for the light pods.
- Synchronous control the whole set: Button 1-4 is for the whole package.
Transfer Button: Button 4. This is a button that transfers between synchronous control and separate control. Every time you want to change the way to control, please long press Button 4.
What include in the order: