Package of 1 RGBW Halo Light Bar & 4 Pack RGBW Halo Pods with Bluetooth RemoteVivid Light Bars
- Dimension : 3.2" for Pods & 21.5'', 31.5'', 41.5'', 50'' for a Light Bar
- LED Power : 20W for Pods & 120W, 180W, 240W, 288W for a Light Bar
- Luminous Flux : 1600lm for each Pod & 9000lm, 13500lm, 18000lm, 21600lm for a Light Bar
- Opitonal Beam : Flood/Spot for Pods & Combo for a Light Bar
- Operating Voltage : 12V DC for Pods & 12~24V DC for a Light Bar
- Bluetooth Remote : Called "Magic Light" Sync with All the RGBW Halo
- Emitting color : Sold Million colors,20 Strobe Patterns
- Waterproof Rate : IP68
- Body Color : Black
- Lens Material : PC
- White Light Color Temperature : 6000K
- Housing Material : Diecast aluminum alloy
- Mounting Bracket : Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature : -40ºC~+85ºC
- Lifespan : >30,000hrs
- Warranty : Lifetime
What include the package :
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the difference between the optic pattern flood and spot? Also, so I can be clear and sure on what I’m getting, could you put me in the right direction some how so I order the correct halo 52 inch and 40 inch light bar with the 4-6 halo pods for my 2017 jeep sport wrangler. I noticed it says until 2016. Will the 2016 stuff fit the 2017?
Thank you for your question. Flood beam is a wide and short view light, and the spot beam is a long and narrow view light. And our light bar and pods are fit for any vehicles, also, we have 50 inch halo light bar, not 52 inch, but it is awesome as well.
Does this package strobe as well? I have a 2017 Jeep Wrangler sport will this lights work on my Jeep?
Thank you for your question. No,it doesn't strobe, but the halo has 20 flash patterns.