All Vivid dual color changing strobe light bars and pods have memory function. Memory inside the programming of lights, it keeps the same mode after you turn off and then turn on again.
Learn more about the products:
- Dimension : 4" for Pods & 21.5'', 31.5'', 41.5'', 50'', 52", 54" for a Light Bar
- LED Power : 30W for Pods & 120W, 180W, 240W, 288W, 300W, 312W for a Light Bar
- Luminous Flux : 2400lm for each Pod & 9000lm, 13500lm, 18000lm, 21600lm, 22500lm, 23400lm for a Light Bar
- Opitonal Beam : Flood/Spot for Pods & Combo for a Light Bar
- Operating Voltage :12~24V DC for a Light Bar&Pods
- Waterproof Rate : IP68
- Body Color : Black
- Lens Material : PC
- White Light Color Temperature : 6000K
- Housing Material : Diecast aluminum alloy
- Mounting Bracket : Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature : -40ºC~+85ºC
- Lifespan : >30,000hrs
- Wiring Harness Length : 16.40 ft (5 meters) for pods
- Warranty : 2 years warranty
Kindly Note: 8 buttons wireless remote controller can not only control the light bar and light pods independently, but also control the whole set (light bar and light pods) synchronously.
There are 8 buttons on the controller. [ Button 1 and Button 5 are turn on/off, Button 2 and Button 6 are sync strobe pattern, Button 3 and Button 7 are alternating strobe pattern, Button 4 and Button 8 are steady color pattern. ]
- Separate control of the light bar and pods: Button 1-4 are used for the light bar, Button 5-8 are used for the light pods.
- Synchronous control the whole set: Button 1-4 is for the whole package.
Transfer Button: Button 4. This is a button that transfers between synchronous control and separate control. Every time you want to change the way to control, please long press Button 4.
What include the package:
About Brake/Turn Signal Line
This Brake/Turn Signal Line has 3 wires, which will have different flash effects when touch with positive wire.
Black Line for Right Turn;
Yellow Line for Left Turn;
Red Line for Brake.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the spot light pods and flood light pods?
Hello, Spot beam is longer and more concentrated while flood beam has shorter and wider lighting area.