About Custom Wire (add customized wires for customer's existing switch control system )
Many customers just want use our lights without our control sysytem (wireless remote control), connect them to their existed switch control panel, so we provide some lights with customized wires, so than they still use their own control system , it is very easy to come true, just connect these customized wires to customers' switch control system, will get all our lights, flash , solid color patterns.
What is the difference between toggle switch and button switch ?
toggle switch triggers mode change by constant power supply （Press the toggle switch, it does not return to its original position）
Button switch triggers mode change by temporary power supply （Press the button down , The button returns to its original position）
Learn more about, please click this link video tutorial
3 pins wires for customer's existing Toggle Switches (for example white amber)
1) The first signal wire triggers the fixed white color
2) The second signal wire triggers amber strobe modes
3) The third signal wire triggers all alternating mix color solid and strobe patterns
3 pins wires for customer's existing Button switches (for example white amber)
1) The first signal wire triggers switch on/ off
2) The second signal wire triggers the solid white color
3) The third signal wire triggers all alternating and synchronization flash patterns