QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is there any way to add a strobe feature to the smaller light bars or even the entire system?
Hello, Thanks for your inquiry. This set of lights has strobe function. If you choose white/blue, there will be solid/flash white, solid/flash blue, just use remote control, [Button A is Turn On/Off, Button B/C is different strobe/flash patterns, Button D is solid pattern.]
All Vivid dual color changing strobe light bars and pods have memory function. Memory inside the programming of lights, it keeps the same mode after you turn off and then turn on again.
Learn more about the products:
- Dimension : 7.3" for 4 pcs Light Bar & 10.5", 13", 19", 21.5", 25", 31", 37", 43", 49", 50.8", 54" for a Light Bar
- Height 1.89'' x Depth 3.35'' for light bar
- LED Power : 18W for 7.3" Light Bars & 18W, 30W, 36W, 54W, 60W, 72W, 90W, 108W, 126W, 144W, 150W, 162W for a Light Bar
- Luminous Flux : 1350lm for 7.3" Light Bars & 1350lm, 2250lm, 2700lm, 4050lm, 4500lm, 5400lm, 6750lm, 8100lm, 9450lm, 10800lm, 11250lm, 12150lm for a Light Bar
- Optional Beam : 4D Spot Beam for All the Light Bars
- Operating Voltage : 12~24V DC for All the Light Bars
- Waterproof Rate : IP68
- Body Color : Black
- Lens Material : PC
- White Light Color Temperature : 6000K
- Housing Material : Diecast aluminum alloy
- Mounting Bracket : Stainless Steel
- Working Temperature : -40ºC~+85ºC
- Lifespan : >30,000hrs
- Wiring Harness Length : 16.4 feet for pods (5 meters)
- Warranty : 2 Years Warranty
Kindly Note: 8 buttons wireless remote controller can not only control the light bar and light pods independently, but also control the whole set (light bar and light pods) synchronously.
There are 8 buttons on the controller. [ Button 1 and Button 5 are turn on/off, Button 2 and Button 6 are sync strobe pattern, Button 3 and Button 7 are alternating strobe pattern, Button 4 and Button 8 are steady color pattern. ]
- Separate control of the light bar and pods: Button 1-4 are used for the light bar, Button 5-8 are used for the light pods.
- Synchronous control the whole set: Button 1-4 is for the whole package.
Transfer Button: Button 4. This is a button that transfers between synchronous control and separate control. Every time you want to change the way to control, please long press Button 4.
What include in the order :