Great product and even better customer service
The rear light bar is perfect size and contour. Communication and updates from Vivid were excellent
Vivid Light Bars 26" Offroad Rear Chase LED Strobe Light bar for UTV, ATV, Polaris RZR XP 1000 900, Side by Sides, 4x4, Trophy Truck - RZ Series RBYBR.
2. LED Strobe Light bar have Different Patterns. Independently Control Brake Light, Reverse Light, and Strobe Patterns.
3. Brighter and more effective than standard LED Strobe Light bar, Amber Strobe Patterns include Sync strobe, Alternating Fast and Slow, etc.
4. Universal for all vehicles with a 12V power source.
Voltage: DC 12V
Power : 72W
Long Lifespan: Over 20,000 hours
Function: Running and Stop Lights, Reverse Light, and Amber Strobe, Turn signal light, brake light.
Warranty: 2 Years warranty
How to use:
There are two wires in the control switch, one of which is connected to the positive and negative poles, which is the power wire. The other 4 signal wires touch the positive wire to change colors or modes.
- Black wire : For turn right light (Block #1 Or #5) .
- Yellow wire: For turn left light (Block #1 Or #5).
- Red wire: For Running Lights/brake Light (Block #1 & #5).
- White wire: For Reverse Light (Block #3).
- If you have any questions about the 26" Offroad Rear Chase LED Strobe Light bar, please feel free to contact us!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have 7 wires and need the amber on no strobe and red light on with key turned on. Then when the brake is applied to be a brighter red color Help how to wire it. What is the positive and negative wires.
Hi, thank you for your question. The red light can not be brighter when brakes, its brightness is fixed.
There are 2 power wires and 4 signal wires. Connect two power wires to your vehicle battery and the other 4 signal wires touch the positive wire to change colors or modes.
- Black wire : For turn right light.
- Yellow wire: For turn left light.
- Red wire: For brake Light.
- White wire: For Reverse Light.